As promised our next crew member will give his predictions and hopes for the E3 2012.
Today it’s time for Dan Jones to tell us what he wants to see during the E3 convention.
What I am looking forward to seeing at E3, if they do actually happen though.
1) Gearbox, will of course be showing what they can of Boderlands 2 but on top of that I’m looking forward to any possible gameplay videos of Aliens: Colonial Marines. Personally it is my most anticipated game of this year and after a few years of delays I really can’t wait for the game. I’m hoping for a really intense atmospheric shooter and a lot of scary xenomorphs.
2) Even though Bioshock Infinite has been delayed until next year more gameplay footage of the game would be great. I enjoyed Bioshock 2 and I am very interested in the new setting and would love to see or hear about more progress of Infinite.
3) I’m also excited of Ubisoft showing more of Assassins Creed 3 and maybe it is playable on show. Also they could even show some Rayman legends footage.
4) I have a particular interest into what EA will be showing at E3. Recently a Dead Space 2 sequel was inadvertently revealed as well as another Need for Speed game. I’m hoping for a teaser or two for both of these and also more Warfighter footage and trailers.
Now for the things I would love to see but we know are never going to happen.
1) Bethesdacome on stage and announce Fallout 4. I’m a big fan of Fallout 3 and New Vegas and would love to see a new Fallout game. It needs to happen.
2) Both Sony and Microsoft announce new next gen consoles even after saying that they will not.
3) EA announce a Mirrors Edge sequel. Mirrors Edge in my opinion was a really unique game and provided a fresh new gaming experience. Although it had its flaws and as a result received mixed opinions I think it deserves another chance in the form of a sequel. But this is really unlikely.