Looking for the latest gaming news? You’ll find it here for sure!
Eurogamer uploaded a new story that they didn’t mark as a rumor. If we can believe their sources, the Nintendo NX will be a portable console that can also connect and interact with your television.
As you might already now, Nintendo is launching its new console, codenamed NX this March. There are a lot of rumors floating around on the internet, but Eurogamer seems to have all details here, what you need to know:
– The Nintendo NX will be a portable, handheld console with detachable controllers.
– Will function as a high-powered handheld console with its own display. The screen has two controller sections on the sides, which can be attached or detached.
– Nvidia’s Tegra mobile processor will serve as the machine’s centerpiece.
– The NX will use game cartridges instead of discs.
– Nintendo recommends using 32 GB cartridges for game releases on the system.
– Due to the drastic change in hardware design, there are currently no plans for backwards compatibility.
– The NX will NOT be running on Android.
– Nintendo plans to officially reveal NX information in September.
– Due to the previous confusion with the Wii U’s promotion, Nintendo wishes to take a more simple approach to advertising the NX by simply stating that “you can take your games with you on the go.”
Keep in mind that these are just rumors as we speak but Eurogamer does have a high reliability when it comes to stuff like this.
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, for the longest time, has been one of the more obscure Shonen Jump manga. It’s only been in the recent years, with the anime adaptation, the franchise has seen a rise in popularity. When it comes to games there aren’t that many Jojo games out there. But now the world is one Jojo game richer. Does it manage to stand proud among the plethora of Namco Bandai’s anime 3D arena fighters or is the game actually the work of an enemy stand?