What are we looking for?
Gaming Boulevard is a growing gaming website founded in Belgium. Our visitor-numbers are growing each day which means we need to make sure our website stays active. We are looking for extra members to help create fun and unique content for the website. You’ll be part of the crew and work together with motivated people who share your interest in gaming.
Motivated gamers with a passion for gaming and great style of writing are a must. Crew members of Gaming Boulevard already mastered these points, we expect the same of our new member(s):
- Big interest in the gaming industry, you know what’s hot and trending.
- You own a console or professional gaming PC
- You’re able to speak and write English. Native Dutch speakers can write their content in Dutch first and translate it in English later, the crew can help with this translating process.
- You are motivated and prepared to spend some of your free time in Gaming Boulevard.
Working for Gaming Boulevard doesn’t come with a monthly wage. We aren’t looking for gamers that spend their entire day on the website but gamers who like to invest a bit of their free time in the website. This doesn’t mean we have nothing to offer. Working for the website will be rewarded with:
- You’ll get review copies or review codes, which you can keep afterwards. We get a lot of copies, from triple A to Indie.
- You’re part of the team
- You’ll gain experience as a writer
- You’ll work with people with the same interest. We understand why you bought that expensive collectible or why you ran late because you wanted to play just one more level.
- You’ll get press access to a lot of important conventions such as Paris Games Week, GamesCom, GameForce and a lot more. Here you’ll play new games as one of the first, we only ask a written or video preview in return.
Are you the perfect man or woman for the job? Don’t hesitate to contact us! You can contact us on Facebook: facebook.com/GamingBoulevard or mail us on email@example.com , make sure you put ‘Freelancer’ as subject. What do we want to see in your mail:
A short presentation of yourself. Who are you, where do you live, what is your hobby….
Convince us that you are THE person we’re looking for. You can do so by writing a small newspost or create a small Youtube video and other creative ways. Piracy won’t be tolerated of course.